The TeamSoc21 kick-off meeting was held in Leipzig, Germany from 7th to 8th of November. The representatives from Croatia, University of Zagreb, Jurica Babic and Vedran Podobnik, gave detailed overview of the TeamSoc21 project to the other steering committee members including the hosts: Birgit Graf, Lutz Buechner and Claus Baderschneider and the visiting members: Felipe Penaranda Foix, Ignac Lovrek, and Dario Pevec. The TeamSoc21 kick-off meeting covered the topics of:
- Introduction of the new TeamSoc21 project,
- overview of following important milestones and the project timeline, and
- discussion about the start-up related challenges for the participants.
The steering committee meeting concluded with the concept idea for the participants tasks and with the next meeting scheduled to be held in Zagreb, Croatia in mid-February 2018.
Second part of this event was the presentation of our previous project INNOSOC and introduction of TeamSoc21 on the celebration of 30 years of Erasmus. The event was held on Wednesday, 8th November 2017 at Hochschule für Telekommunikation Leipzig. The timetable of this event is as follows:
- Overview about Erasmus+ exchange program,
- Presentation of INNOSOC,
- Presentation of TEAMSOC21,
- Presentation of HfTL partner universities and business partners – study and internship possibilities,
- Presentation of Faculty of electrical engineering and computing, University of Zagreb,
- Presentation of Universitat Politècnica de València,
- Best practice of Erasmus incoming and outgoing students, and
- BBQ with music@HfTL Club.